Renner YL-M643/CO2 1K or two-component white water-based primer. Suitable for all types of wood and M.D.F.
- Also suitable for vertical application.
- The primer can also be sanded with an automatic sander.
- Increases insulation with high coverage.
- Ready to use as a 1k one component product. If mixed with hardener, the working time of the mix is 3 hours.
Some wood species such as oak, acacia, ash, etc. contain pigment extractants that react with water, resulting in possible tinting of white primers and water-based topcoats. To avoid this, YL-M643/CO2 is recommended for use with Renner YC-M401 or YC-M402 hardener.
- Application method: spraying.
- Dry residue (%): 50
- Recommended number of primer coats: 1 to 3
- Recommended quantity per coat (g/m2): min: 150 max: 250
- Overcoating: Can be over-coated both with waterborne topcoats for interior and with solvent-based PU topcoats.
For best results, it is recommended not to dilute the product with water, but to choose the best application
The best conditions of use are those that allow maximum spraying of the product.
Note the description on the technical data sheet.