Anti-Slip Decking Oil 430 Clear Satin, 2.5L
€73.66 ex. vat €90.60 inc. vat
Subcribe to back in stock notification
NO MORE SLIP UPS
- Clear, satin top coat for coloured Osmo Decking Oils.
- Contains a special highly compressed organic non-slip granule
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Furnished with active ingredients to protect the coating against mould, algae and fungal attack.
- Highly water and dirt resistant
- Microporous, penetrating finish which does not crack, peel or flake
FINISH Clear Satin
CLEAN UP Osmo Brush CleanerCOVERAGE 24m²/L with one coat COATS 1 coat (as a top coat over one coat of coloured Osmo Decking oil or Natural Oil Wood Stain only) CARE
Osmo Decking Cleaner
NOTEOsmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil 430 is clear satin and therefore it offers only limited protection against UV radiation (greying). With a combination of a coloured base coat and a top coat with Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil 430, your decking is fully protected. Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil 430 is not suitable for a single product application. Oils enhance the natural colour tone of wood (permanent wet effect). To avoid greying and declining non-slip effect on high traffic areas, these areas should be cleaned and recoated at the right time. If the greying process has already begun, de-grey the surface with Osmo Wood Reviver Power-Gel, rinse well then recoat. Many wood species contain water-soluble coloured extractives which may leach out naturally when weathered. Using power washers will severely decrease the coverage of the finish and general or multi-purpose cleaners will increase the frequency of maintenance and recoating.
CARERegular Cleaning: Damp cleaning with Osmo Decking Cleaner using Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush. Occasional Maintenance: If necessary, intensive cleaning and refreshing using Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel or Osmo Gard Clean ( for green growth) . Recoating: Simply re-apply one coat onto the clean and dry surface when signs of wear become visible.
RECOMMENDEDFor all other wood types not mentioned, always trial apply first. Osmo Anti-slip Decking Oil 430 is intended as a clear satin top coat over a base coat of coloured Osmo Decking Oil.
- Larch: Decking-Oil 009 Larch is optically suitable.
- Thermowood: Decking-Oil 010 Thermowood is optically suitable.
- Garapa: Decking-Oil 013 Garapa is optically suitable.
ALSO RECOMMENDEDFor the following wood types, WR Base Coat is recommended before use.
- Douglas Fir: Decking-Oil 013 Garapa is optically suitable.