Pre-Taped Hand Tearable Film 35cm x 22.5m
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- The adhesive part is a painting / body work crêpe masking tape, with solvent based rubber;
- The film is a high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Masking and protection of surfaces from dust, various dirt and paint traces.
For masking (covering and protecting) surfaces when preparing them for a painting or
varnishing job, both in decoration-refurbishing and auto-body works.
Thanks to the lightness of the film and the adhesiveness of its electrostatic charge, this product is especially indicated for masking vertical surfaces.
In addition, its transparency is perfect for covering windows and keep on advantage of natural light.
- Hand tearable.
- Resistant to heat up to 80° C (30 min).
- Easily removable, with no residues being left, better if it’s removed as soon as paint is dry.
- No breaking when removing. Saturated paper as a basis.
- Good adaptability even to edged surfaces.
- Good adhesion even on irregular surfaces.
- Compatible with most common paints and lacquers.
- ANTI-DROP “Corona” treatment all over the surface;
The microscopic undulation over the film holds back liquids avoiding these to leak.
- Electrostatic charge all over the film, that guarantees the easier adhesion to any kind of surfaces.
- HAND TEARABLE - Easy vertical cut of the film; no cutting tool needed; just by hand and softly.