Water-based paint with high coverage and opacity level. Excellent value for large and small construction projects . Formulated with acrylic copolymers that provide a resistant coating with good washability. Ideal for professional use due to its good performance and property and colour stability. Contains anti-mould additive to prevent the formation of mould on the paint.
Recommended for general use in construction and
decoration, especially for walls and ceilings where a matt
finish is required.
Resistant to wet rubbing and scuffing. J-25 is excellent
for spraying and touches up very well.
- Excellent coverage and opacity level
- Ideal for professionals
- Contains anti-mould additives
- Excellent performance
- Suitable for an array of surfaces and uses
- Wet-rub resistant
- Quick Drying and excellent for touch ups
- Does not propagate fire - Fire retardant to Bs1,d0
- Use: Interior
- Sizes: 15 Litres, 4 Litres
- Finish: Matt
- Practical coverage: 10-12 m²/L/coat
- Dilution: Water
- Cleaning: Soapy water
- Drying time: 1 hour Touch dry
- Repaint time: Minimum. 6 hours
Brush, roller or spraying.Stir paint throughly until completely homogenized. Apply on consistent, clean, completely dry surfaces, free from efflorescence (saltpetre) and mould. For more information, consult TDS.