1st Kraft virgein Paper, 70 gr/sqm. Brown colour.
Protection of surfaces from agents like powder, general dust and paint drops.
Masking and protecting floors and other wide surfaces (preferably horizontal) on their
preparation prior to painting jobs.
- Natural shade.
- Long fibre resinous pulp.
- High mechanical strength.
- Wet Strength treated.
- Suitable for food contact.
** This product respects the environment and its RECYCLABLE:
In addition to being 100% recyclable,
This type of FORTIUM® 101 paper has the guarantee of the PEFC certification "For a sustainable forest management".
- FORTIUM® 101 Hydrostop and Twin Tape product range.
- 90 cm. wide commercial rolls (optimized measure for corridors) and also 1,50 m.
- Standard lengths: 20 and 45 m.
It is recommended to store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct
sunlight to avoid its denaturation.
The above given information represents average values obtained from production samples and does not guarantee a final outcome. Before using the product, the user should perform their own tests to determine the suitability and fitness of the product for their particular application, in real operating conditions and according to their own requirements.