Tec7 Caulk is a professional acrylic mastic used to seal and fill all construction materials.
The formulation ensures a perfect finish with all types of paint, stains and varnishes with little or no risk of reactions such as blistering or discolouration.
Tec7 Caulk sets to a plastic consistency which is perfect to take up expansion and movement in the substrate without loosening or cracking.
PROFESSIONAL DECORATORS CAULK
- Tec7 quality acrylic sealant.
- Virtually odourless.
- Easy to finish.
- Repaintable after 1 hour.
- Compatible with all paints and varnishes.
- Suitably resistant to damp and condensation.
- Safe to use with all construction materials
• Sealing and finishing of joints, gaps and cracks before overcoating.
• Sealing of joints between frames, walls, window sills, skirtings, etc.
• Repairs and sealing of cracks and joints in aerated concrete, stone, plasterwork and woodwork.
• Sealing of angle and panel joints in interior construction.
• Filling drill and screw holes in walls and ceilings
• Base: acrylate.
• Odour: low odour.
• Relative density (DIN 53479): 1.56 g/ml.
• Skinning time (at 23°C and 50% relative humidity): 10 minutes.
• Ambient application temperature: from +5°C to +40°C.
• Temperature resistance after setting: from +20°C to +70°C.
• Tensile strength (DIN 53504 S2): 0.68 N/mm².
• Elongation at break (DIN 53505): 200%.
• Movement capacity: 7.5%.
• Shore A hardness: 38.
• Modulus at 100% strain (DIN 53504 S2): circa 0.65 N/mm2.
• Storage life: 18 months in a dry place. The product may freeze down to -15°C during transport without loss of quality).
• Safety measures: please consult the safety datasheet.