Is your scuttle liner letting you down? The 5L Scuttle Liner by Coral Tools helps you when working on most painting projects with 5 litre paint scuttles. While decorating, you'll keep paint and your tools fresh for longer, avoid cleanup, and perform fast colour changes. Imagine cutting your cleanup time to less than one minute without the need for water while extending usable life of your paint scuttle and keeping it in pristine condition! Featuring a tie-tape for ease of closure and handling. Expect a pack of liners for most 5 litre paint scuttles with an outer rim of 22 x 19cm (recommended for use with CORAL 73320 Paint Scuttles). Produced with a patented, extra strong Coreflex polythene liner with double welded seams for a liner you can depend on. Only liners are being sold; other tools or materials used for staging photographs are for illustrative purposes only.. Order this 5 litre paint scuttle liner now and you'll enjoy a time saving and faster cleanup routine on your next decorating project.
- Cleaning 5L paint scuttles is messy, inconvenient, and a waste of your time! Would you like to never wash another paint scuttle again? Interested in cutting your cleanup time to under one minute without water?
- Cleanup is tedious and messy after a long day painting. Paint scuttle liners save you time (and they say time is money) so you can finish faster and enjoy life away from the sink.
- Made with dependable and tear-resistant Coreflex material with convenient tie-tapes. Simply tighten tie-tape to keep paint and your tools fresh for longer. You'll have less mess, waterless cleanup and fast colour changes.
- You'll stretch the top band over the scuttle edge before decanting paint into the liner. When finished, remove the liner, snip a corner and squeeze excess paint back into the original container. Alternatively, tighten tie-tape to preserve your paint and tools while taking a break.
- Your time is more valuable than the cost of these liners! Choose a faster and easier everyday cleanup routine. Stop cleaning and start saving today!