Precision Line Masking Tape (Single)
£4.00 ex. vat £4.92 inc. vat
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Engineered for HPLV and airless paint spraying
- Sharp paint lines
- UV & water resistant
Precision masking tape for indoor and outdoor use
3560 Q1® Precision Line Masking Tape is an ultra-thin paper masking tape for perfect razor sharp paint edges.
This precision masking tape grants high quality painting jobs, both indoor and outdoor. It ensures a nice paint edge and no paint bleed, making it perfect for precise painting and renovation jobs with any paint and lacquers.
Features and benefits of our precision masking tape
3560 Q1® Precision Line Masking Tape is a special adhesive professional high-performance product.
- It sticks perfectly on smooth surfaces, assures a perfect adhesion and guarantees an easy and clean removal without leaving residue on the application surface or peeling the substrate (works great also with freshly painted surfaces);
- It is UV and water resistant for outdoor applications, so you can also use it to mask surfaces exposed to sunlight and decorate with water-based paint;
- It is engineered for HPLV and airless paint spray, but don’t worry, it also works perfectly with your favourite paint brushes;
- Since it is extra thin, it is easy to tear by hand and easily removable;
- You can use this precision masking tape on multiple surfaces, including glass, aluminium, PVC/UPVC window frames and wood;
- The yellow colour provides better visibility of the tape, which leads to faster demasking since you don’t need to sharpen the view and recover pieces that you don’t see right away.